We're the Real Estate LeaderssmNo one in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
RE/MAX at a glance:
- At RE/MAX we're proud of our outstanding agents who produce such outstanding results. Take a quick look at why RE/MAX is number one in the world and number one in Ontario-Atlantic Canada. You will be surprised at what our agents and offices accomplish not just in the real estate market but in their local communities and globally as well. Welcome to RE/MAX, we hope that you enjoy your visit.
- Canada's # 1 negotiator
- #1 in 150 markets across Canada
- Over 12,596 sales associates in 572 independently owned and operated offices in Canada
- A global real estate system operating in 47 countries
- More than 4,800 independently owned offices with over 88,500 member sales associates globally
- RE/MAX was the first real estate network to be involved in more than 1 million transaction sides in a single year.
- RE/MAX is now in its 30th year of consecutive growth
- RE/MAX agents close three times more deals than the industry average
- RE/MAX virtually outperforms the competition in virtually every market in Canada.
- 60% of RE/MAX sales associates in Ontario-Atlantic Canada earn in excess of $100,000
- 10% of RE/MAX sales associates in Ontario-Atlantic Canada earn in excess of $250,000
- More market share than any other real estate company
- RE/MAX is run by realtors from bottom to top
- RE/MAX has the best broker leadership in the industry today
- More top-producing agents join RE/MAX every year, in more countries, than any other real estate organization.
- RE/MAX is recognized as the "Voice of Real Estate" to the industry
- RE/MAX Satellite Network (RSN) is the industry's first proprietary satellite system dedicated to industry-specific education, including peer-to-peer learning.
- Exceptional educational programs such as Inspire that focuses on career development, technology and mandatory continuing education programs
- The Succeed Agent Mentor program offers new agents in-house coaching and mentoring to help them fast track their success.
- RE/MAX has been the exclusive real estate sponsor of the Children's Miracle Network since 1992
- RE/MAX Associates have raised more than $45 million for the Children's Miracle Network
- Largest Hot Air Balloon Fleet in the world with more than 100 balloons
- "Team RE/MAX" around-the-world stratospheric helium balloon expedition from Alice Springs, Australia in late 1998.
- a major co-sponsor of the Breast Cancer Survivor Recognition Program at the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation Race For The Cure events
- RE/MAX created a section on www.remax.com Web site called 'Early Detection Reminder' that allows anyone to set up both a monthly Email reminder for a self-exam and an annual reminder for a mammogram.
- RE/MAX is the first real estate organization to promote itself through motor sports
- Each year, about 20 charities host fund-raising golf tournaments at Sanctuary, the private course of RE/MAX International co-founders Dave and Gail Liniger.
- RE/MAX International is the first major sponsor of The Wildlife Experience, a conservation and community center promoting understanding of the natural world and its conservation through art and education.
- The RE/MAX World Long Drive Championship is the largest grass-roots long drive competition in the world. More than 12,000 competitors on 300 different golf facilities will try to reach the finals and take home their share of the $325,000 purse