Stewart Chow is a Real Estate broker with Re/Max Goldenway Realty Inc. a real estate brokerage, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Over 34 successful years of full-time hands-on experience in the Greater Toronto area specializing in residential new and resales, residential leases, relocation as well as commercial and industrial leases.
- 98% of business from repeat customers and referrals as a result of our "Results-Oriented" Approach.
- Total commitment to provide undivided attention to details for all clients.
- Stewart is a member of the Presidents Club Award, Executive Club Award, and 100% Club Award at Re/Max Real Estate Corp.
- Stewart was inducted in the prestigious Re/Max Hall Of Fame in 2007 by the Re/Max Ontario-Atlantic Canada Inc.
- Successful graduate of Floyd Wickman's Sweathog Program & highly respected Master Sales Academy; graduate of Danielle Kennedy's How to list and sell and Tom Hopkins' How to master the Art of Listing Real Estate; graduate of Real Estate Marketing University, Marilyn Jennings' 2006 Mini-Rally and Craig Proctor's coaching program.
- Member of the Toronto Real Estate Board (TRREB), Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA), Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA).
- Stewart builds his clients one at a time based on his clients' expectation and by exceeding it.
- Stewart believe in "Added Value Service" by providing each and every one of his clients excellence in real estate service.
If you would like to leave a message for Stewart call 416-617-6188, or send him an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Stewart Chow today and experience the best real estate services you deserve.